Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Hulu...

I have never really had much use for Hulu because I have always had Netflix, but for those who don't i know spent many an hour on Huly. However recently Hulu has begun to charge, which I believe will greatly decrease the number of visitors the site gets. I would assume it's because they are not recieving as much advertisement from the commerical breaks. Clips are nice because you can get a preview of the show you are about to view and if you're interesting in previewing a show you have never watched before it is a handy tool. Again I think that libraries would benefit uploading their movies online and allowing patrons to check them out online. Many people have their TVs connected to the internet now with Netflix and such, and I think that it is the next step we need to take to keep up with this technology age.

No comments:

Post a Comment