Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Reflection...

Social media in libraries I think is the future. I think that, and I know I've said this before, but if we were to be able to upload videos and cds to the internet and rent them out like e- books I believe we would get a lot more interest from patrons. Particularly the younger generation, since they live on the internet. I think that this could create an entirely new way for libraries to share their technology and maybe teach some patrons about new technological advances. I did not really learn that much from this because most of it I have done before and both of my parents are computer engineers or programmers. But I think that it was a good idea to give a taste of how libraries can incorporate this technology into our system.

No comments:

Post a Comment